Deep Cleaning Service by Olivia’s
Ideal For a One-Time Cleaning, Move-In Cleaning, Move-Out Cleaning, and Rental Property Cleaning
What’s a Deep Cleaning?
A Deep Cleaning is perfect for our first visit, or fo clients who do not stay on a regular maintenance cleaning schedule. A Deep Cleaning is more like a spring cleaning or perhaps a “catch up” cleaning. Before we can begin the regular/maintenance cleaning of your home or office, there are a variety of first time tasks that require extra time and effort.
There is a big difference between “old” dirt and “new” dirt. If we don’t get rid of the old dirt, removing new dirt isn’t going to make your space sparkling clean. It’s not uncommon for us to spend three or four times longer on a first cleaning than it takes us on a regular maintenance cleaning.
Perhaps no one has vacuumed behind or beneath your couch for a while (we move what we can.) Windowsills, stove tops and hoods, baseboards and doors are prime candidates for dust and dirt after long periods of neglect. Kitchen cabinets, countertops and appliances usually require extra attention on our first visit as well.
And if we don’t spend the time and effort to get the shower doors, tracks, stall, walls, bathtub, fixtures and floors thoroughly cleaned, they just won’t look really clean no matter how often we visit.
We make every effort to do the best job possible for you. If you have things picked up and put away we are better able to do the “dirty work.” Getting things up off the floor really helps – often putting clutter in a container (laundry baskets) is the perfect solution. If you just can’t get things organized before we come, no problem, we can either declutter and organize and clean, or clean what we can get to.
Cleaned Homes and Counting
Happy Clients and Counting
Years in Business
Deep Clean Items
- Ceiling fan blades (hand washed reachable on a 3 step ladder or wiped)
- Light fixtures (wiped in place/not removed)
- Cobwebs removed
- Blinds and shutters (vacuumed or wiped w/micro fiber)
- Moldings and woodwork, window sills, and lock ledges (wet wiped)
- Baseboards (hand washed or wiped, reachable w/out moving furniture)
- Lamps and lampshades (dusted or vacuumed w/ attachment)
- Pictures and knick-knacks (hand wiped)
- Furniture (polished, fronts, sides, legs)
- Outside and inside of refrigerator (hand washed or wiped)
- Outside of appliances cleaned / inside microwave, clean inside oven Stove top (lifted and clean) and drip pans scrubbed
- All cabinet fronts (for vacancies wipe out all cabinets and drawers)
- All doors (wiped)
- Light switch plates (wiped)
- Countertops and backsplashes (wiped)
- All sinks (scrubbed/disinfected)
- Mirrors (cleaned all way to top)
- Tub/shower and tiles (double scrubbed if build up)
- All bathroom counters and fixtures (sanitized- for vacancies wipe out all cabinets and drawers)
- Waste baskets (emptied/washed/relined)
- Beds made changed if sheets left out
- Stairs (vacuumed, wood washed)
- Floors vacuumed and/or mopped
- Closets (vacuumed and shelves wiped off) vacancies clean inside
- Garage organization, sweep, vacuum,
- Basement organization, sweep, vacuum
You may want to consider inside window, for your customized Deep Clean. These services will be scheduled and organized for efficiency and your convenience.